Collections are Zest's way of keeping a "golden version" of your company's knowledge in one place.
As organizations scale, information begins to scatter around cloud tools, creating data silos between team members and departments.
It can be avoided by creating a dedicated place for everlasting knowledge, away from all one-off, temporary draft documents that are left unfinished and unverified.
To achieve that, you can use Zest's collections.
Common use cases where collections excel:
- Employee onboarding documents, files and procedures stored in one place
- Sales collateral documents, proposals and contracts from 3rd party apps
- Product operations documentation, such as changelogs, procedures, admin credentials
If you do not have an existing Zest account already, here are the steps you need to take:
- Sign up on zest.is
- Install the Zest Extension
- Plug apps you use in the onboarding
- Create a collection right here
- Add verified, up-to-date information for your team members
- Share it with the team!
For any questions or encountered trouble, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.