Zest's Assistant is the ultimate way of searching your company's knowledge. Because the search is done for you.
As organizations scale, information begins to scatter around cloud tools, creating data silos between team members and departments.
It can be avoided by creating a dedicated place for everlasting knowledge, away from all one-off, temporary draft documents that are left unfinished and unverified.
However, more often than not, information organization doesn't get you results fast enough. There's only so much categorization that can be done until a full blown index becomes hard to manage.
To keep getting information as fast as ever, you can use Zest's Assistant.
Zest's Assistant reads through the context of your messages and tasks and proactively provides information that could help you get work done more efficiently and of better quality.
The engine bases its assumptions that you and your organization has plenty of existing information that is relevant to your work, but not instantly visible in your knowledge base.
Common use cases it helps most with is:
- Enhancing your email conversations on Gmail and Outlook by adding rich format snippets of suggested files;
- Preventing duplicate information and cutting down of company information output by re-using existing information. More efficient documentation, less files, happier teammates.
If you do not have an existing Zest account already, here are the steps you need to take:
- Sign up on zest.is
- Install the Zest Extension
- Plug apps you use in the onboarding
- Connect any of our Assistant Integrations on your profile
- Get recommendations right in the connected apps!
For any questions or encountered trouble, email us at email@example.com.