Zest enables the most advanced search in OneDrive, outside of OneDrive.
With Zest's Information Sidebar (The sidebar triggered by Command + Shift + E), you'll be able to search for files and documents stored in OneDrive.
This article explains how to add OneDrive as an information source to Zest.
Before getting started with connecting OneDrive, make sure you:
- Have an active account on Zest and are currently signed in (Click here to sign in)
- Once you're signed in, download and install the Zest Assistant browser extension
Connect OneDrive to Zest
- Go to https://zest.is
- Open your profile by clicking on either the "Open Zest" button, your profile picture, or the "My Profile" button from the profile navigation (if you're not signed in, see Prerequisites section)
- Once loaded, select the "Information Sources" tab from the left sidebar navigation
- Locate the SharePoint card and click "Connect OneDrive"
- An authorization popup will appear, asking you to sign in to OneDrive and grant Zest access to read and search your SharePoint files
- Once the sign-in and granting process is completed, the OneDrive card will appear highlighted and you'll be connected
Now you can find files and documents stored in OneDrive from any app, tool, and browser tab you're working in.